Our client strongly believes a company's people are its most important asset. They believe a company's culture, values and mission will set it apart from the competition. We are searching for a motivated and passionate individual who is ready to find their dream job. If this is you, apply now!
• Schedule and manages the service personnel in conjunction with Property Manager to prioritize client service requests and make-readies during normal business hours and ensure maintenance is available for emergency purposes after hours.
• Maintains an awareness of the condition of physical property throughout the community and assists the maintenance team maintain the property to company standards.
• Keeps accurate records regarding preventive maintenance, service requests, expenditures, apartment make-ready status, work in progress, etc.
• Limits loss of liability by adhering to safety procedures and protocols established by governmental agencies such as OSHA
• Schedules and performs minor and routine maintenance of all appropriate equipment on a regular basis and monitors inventory of maintenance materials and tools
• Hire, train and manage a staff of 12 to 15 service professionals
• High school diploma or equivalent is required
• At least 2 years of Lead Maintenance experience on a 500+ unit property
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Bilingual is Plus)
• Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
• HVAC certification required
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
Additional Salary Information: Plus bonuses and benefits.
Founded by longtime multifamily industry Professionals, CXC Talent Solutions has a simple mission: Cultivate long term and mutually rewarding relationships with the industry’s most TALENTED PROFESSIONALS who want to pursue a career with the industry’s BEST COMPANIES. CXC provides innovative solutions for the most talented multifamily professionals to match their in-demand skills & valued experience to the most attractive opportunities within the industry’s TOP EMPLOYERS. Since we have long-term relationships with key decision makers with the leading companies, and they trust our services and ability to deliver, you will have access to opportunities no other staffing service can provide. CXC is now actively seeking TALENTED multifamily professionals of varying experience level for all apartment/property management on-site positions including Porter/Groundskeeper, Maintenance Technician, Leasing Consultant, Lead Maintenance, Assistant Property Manager, and Apartment/Property /Business Manager.